by Pink Lady
The big day is finally here! Have you picked out your dress? Do you have a date? We hope to see you TONIGHT at Silvertone. Come early as the event is first come, first served and sure to sell out. And dress to impress!
THE SNOW BALL will be LUPEC’s first winter prom, a party and clothing drive designed to cure the winter doldrums while collecting items for the women served by On the Rise, a day program for women who are homeless and living in crisis.
We’ll be serving spiked punch and cocktails made with products provided by our amazing partners sponsors Pernod-Ricard, Becherovka, Absolut, Absolut Citron, Pernod Absinthe, Plymouth, Beefeater, Fernet Branca, Carpano, FAIR Spirits, Bols Genever, Galliano L’Authentico, Wiliam Grant & Sons, St-Germain, Skyy Spirits, El Dorado, Bitterman’s, Burke Distributing, Four Roses, Cordoniu and Anchor Distilling!
And UBER will be offering $15 off chauffeured rides to/from the prom for all new customers. Click HERE to sign up!
As with all LUPEC events, dressing up is encouraged. Guests are invited to come in creative formal prom attire, and to dress to impress.
THE SNOW BALL: A LUPEC Boston Winter Prom
Monday, January 30th, 7-11 p.m.
Silvertone, 69 Bromfield St, Boston, MA (617) 338-7887
- $10 cover, first come, first served
- Drink tickets allotted for clothing & other donation items***
- Spiked punch and cocktails $5-7 each
- Guest bartending by Josh Childs and Beau Sturm
- Musical stylings by TJ Connelly
- Creative prom attire encouraged – dress to impress!
- All proceeds from THE SNOW BALL will benefit On the Rise
***Items acceptable for donation include:
- Thermal undergarments in all sizes
- Whistles for emergencies
- Charlie Cards in denominations of $5
- Durable winter boots and winter shoes
- Multi-packs of undergarments like sports socks, sports bras, and underwear in all sizes
***PLEASE NOTE: On the Rise has a surplus of hats, scarves, coats, etc. so bringing the items on the list above would be ideal.***
We hope to see you there!