by Pink Lady
1. Guest bartending by Boston legends Beau Sturm & Josh Childs
2. Rock ballads, ’90s throwback hits, the Electric Slide and more by TJ the locally famous DJ for the Boston Red Sox
3. $15 off a personal chauffeur to/from the prom via Uber! Sign up here to redeem. AND a chance to WIN a free ride – tweet your most embarrassing prom photos to @Uber_Bos to win!
4. Mixology! Spiked punch & cocktails like The Chaperone’s Coffee, The Class of 2012, and The Going Dutch Punch made with products provided by our amazing partner sponsors*
6. Professional Prom Photography to immortalize one of the best nights of your life
7. Complimentary Corsages!** Baby’s breath & carnations for all!
8. Balloon arches. Enough said.
9. Take-home goodies like your very own LUPEC Boston flask!**
10. Free drinks if you bring donation items!*** And proceeds from every beverage or raffle ticket you purchase benefits On the Rise.
*Our amazing partner sponsors include: Pernod-Ricard, Becherovka, Absolut, Absolut Citron, Pernod Absinthe, Plymouth, Beefeater, Fernet Branca, Carpano, FAIR Spirits, Bols Genever, Galliano L’Authentico, Wiliam Grant & Sons, St-Germain, Skyy Spirits, El Dorado, Bitterman’s, Burke Distributing, Four Roses, Cordoniu and Anchor Distilling!
**All take-home goodies are first come, first served! As is entrance, so come early!
***Items acceptable for donation include:
- Thermal undergarments in all sizes
- Whistles for emergencies
- Charlie Cards in denominations of $5
- Durable winter boots and winter shoes
- Multi-packs of undergarments like sports socks, sports bras, and underwear in all sizes
***PLEASE NOTE: On the Rise has a surplus of hats, scarves, coats, etc. so bringing the items on the list above would be ideal.***
THE SNOW BALL: A LUPEC Boston Winter Prom
Monday, January 30th, 7-11 p.m.
Silvertone, 69 Bromfield St, Boston, MA (617) 338-7887
- $10 cover, first come, first served
- Drink tickets allotted for clothing & other donation items***
- Spiked punch and cocktails $5-7 each
- Guest bartending by Josh Childs and Beau Sturm
- Musical stylings by TJ Connelly
- Creative prom attire encouraged – dress to impress!
- All proceeds from THE SNOW BALL will benefit On the Rise
We hope to see you there!